CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27, 2009 16 weeks, 4 days

Well, for those who haven't heard, we had our second appointment with the doctor last Friday. Everything looks great. They are growing and moving beautifully and have nice, strong heartbeats. The doctor is pretty sure they are both GIRLS, but we will have our official "anatomy ultrasound" with the technician on Thursday, March 12 and will update with official news then. My weight is right on track, though I watch my middle expand by the day! Jack understands, to a point, that there are babies growing in my belly and he will occasionally talk to them and kiss them. But I don't quite think he truly understands the magnitude of how his life is going to change! (In fact, I am not sure any of us do!) I am not sure he understands that they will be coming to live with us forever and he will no longer hold the center of our attention all on his own. But, he is excited. We all are. We will keep you posted as we get further updates and thanks to all of those sharing in this with us!

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment