CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A trip to the zoo


One of the 16 dinosaurs we got to see at the new Dinosaurs Alive exhibit. They moved and roared and were really cool, once Jack was convinced they were just pretend!


Jack and I checking out one of the first dinosaurs...he wasn't quite sure yet.


Our little Kaitlyn hanging out enjoying the breeze.


Olivia just along for the ride.


Jack loving another day at the zoo and thankful we have an annual pass! The weather was perfect and we went early so it wasn't terribly crowded yet. Jack got to ride the carousel for the first time with daddy and the girls strolled along for the ride enjoying the sunshine and fresh air and Brandon and I enjoyed a little exercise.

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ the pics! Looks like fun...(even though I really dislike the zoo!)
    ♥ Auntie Annie

    ReplyDelete