CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

enjoying the morning...

Here we are taking our time getting the day started. I cherish these mornings. The weekdays are hustle and bustle (and a little stressful most of the time) trying to get moving out the door. I have ALMOST given up being on time for anything anymore. But today is different. We have no where to be at any particular time. Rich and Jackie got back from vacation last night and so Brandon will travel over there later so they can visit with the kids, and then he and Rich will set out for an afternoon tee time. My wedding season has officially begun and I will head out around the same time as everyone else, but in a different direction. I hate not being able to spend the weekends with them after a full work week, too.
We had a great time at the air show yesterday to kick off The Derby Festival, and I will see them all for dinner, so today isn't too bad. I am ready to hire a full time event planner, I think, to take some of the weight off my shoulders. It is hard giving up that kind of control when it directly affects my livlihood, though. Most people will not have the same vested interest in it that I do, understandably.
But, before all that begins, I will snuggle with each of my kiddos, watch a little Playhouse Disney, make pancakes, and steal kisses...as many as I can! I love these kind of mornings...

No comments:

Post a Comment