CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

21 weeks, 5 days

We will go back to the doctor next week, for yet, another ultrasound. I have to say I really look forward to them, though. Getting to see them this much more often then we saw Jack is great and very reassuring.

Olivia has really picked up her movements, though Kate still way out does her. Just the other day they decided to hold their first Karate match during a networking luncheon I was at. Needless to say, it was very difficult to hold my train of thought while trying to tell all of those present about my catering company and how we could make their next lunch meeting or event that much more successful.

I am measuring right at 38 1/2" around the very center of my belly, which is exactly where I was when I was 25 weeks pregnant with Jack, so I am not too much bigger now than I was then, but feel much more cramped already, as you can imagine!! Getting comfortable at night is near impossible. Between restless leg syndrome, cramping in my calves and the round ligament pain, I have come to dread the evening hours. Sleeping is now a challenge as well since I wake up continuously throughout the night. Some nights, I give up and head to the couch to read or watch TV, hoping without the tossing and turning of a restless spouse, Brandon will at least get some sleep so we have one adult that is with it and not a crank monster come morning!

I wouldn't change any of it for the world, though. We are finally getting really excited now that we know they are both girls and I can move forward to decorating and preparing the new nursery. We ordered Jack's big boy bed and it should arrive Monday. Once we change out Jack's furniture with his new, we can officially reclaim the nursery furniture for the girls. Please help us pray for a smooth transition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment