Wow, the weather here has been almost unbearable, but thanks to Rich and Jackie's pool, we are surviving. It has been in the 90's everyday with the heat index over 100, and yesterday was the first day of summer...boy are we in for it.
The count down has begun. T-minus 9 days and counting until we once again brave the road and head to Florida to visit my family.
Today was a fairly normal day to start with. The girls got up first with Jack not far behind. Everyone had breakfast, got dressed and managed to sneak in a little TV (DVR of Toy Story 2 being the latest addiction) while mom finished getting ready. We got to daycare on time and mom was off to work as scheduled...nothing unusual. It was going to be a yuck day on the job as we have some free time this week and decided the kitchen needed a good cleaning after the tornado of a wedding season we just had. My friend Diana came by to drop off some moisturizer I ordered and had to go in my purse to pay her. Inside I find Mac (from Lightning McQueen) and Sid (from Ice Age) which were in the van this morning. I can't help but smile as I look back and remember Jack saying he was going to pick up mommy's van for me before he got out. I was so busy getting the girls and thier diaper bag, that I didn't realize he had put them in my purse. It was a nice unexpected piece of my babies today.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment